Why do I need an Agent When Selling? What to they do?
There’s a lot that goes into selling your house for a timely and profitable sale. With all the legal intricacies, marketing, and details, it can be a complicated process. A Seller’s agent will help guide you through it.
Listing Agents (Seller's agent) deal with sellers to help with these obstacles. They are the ones who will list a property for sale on the Multiple Listing Service. In addition, their duties include:
• Aid in proper valuing and pricing of the property for sale.
• Suggest any necessary repairs and improvements.
• Assist in facilitating the transaction with mortgage lender, title company, attorney, etc.
• Market your property.
• Present and negotiate offers on your behalf.
• Follow through on the contract contingencies until the sale closes.
See Also: Getting Your Property Ready to Show | Seller Tips for Closing | Sold Listings | Home Value Request | Services to Home Sellers | What to Expect as Sellers | Why Should I Have an Agent When Selling | Tips for Choosing the Right Agent for Sellers | Tips for Moving (Sellers) | Realtor Designations & Certifications (Sellers)